• 20 grams of peppers: red and yellow, carrot
• 30 grams of tomatoes
• 10 grams of onion and butter
• 3 cloves garlic
• 6 grams of cooked rice
• 6 cups vegetable stock
• cream and basil for decoration
1. Wash vegetables. Peel and finely chop. Peel and crush garlic with salt. Blanch tomatoes and remove skin. Cut into pieces. Clean the seeds of peppers, rinse and cut into strips. Scrape the carrots and cut into pieces.
2. Fry the onion with garlic butter on a spoon. Divide into two parts and put it into two pots.
3. To one add the red pepper and tomatoes. The second insert yellow peppers and sliced carrots.
4. For both pots pour three cups of broth. Boil for 30 minutes on low heat without lid. Cool.
5. For each soup spoon of butter and add half the cooked rice. Season with salt. Separately, blend and re-heat. Pour into two pots. Whip the cream with a pinch of salt and set aside.
6. With two pitchers (or two chochlami) poured on the plate while the two soup, being careful to not blended.
7. For each serving put a spoonful of whipped cream (you can stick it decoratively spread. Add basil.