• 1.5 kg mature strawberries
• 2 / 3 cup sugar
• 1 cup milk
• 2 cups water
• 2 egg yolks
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• a piece of cinnamon bark
• 1 level teaspoon potato flour
• black berries and whipped cream cream for decoration
1. 1 kilogram of washed strawberries to put in a pot, cover with water. Add half the sugar and cinnamon. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes.
2. Cold milk mixed with potato flour.
3. Set over low heat with a thick bottom saucepan, add egg yolks and remaining sugar. Vigorously stir until the sugar is completely dissolved, and the mass becomes clear cream. Then pour the milk, stirring all the time. Once the mass of thickened (consistency of pudding rare), remove from heat.
4. Blend the cooked strawberries and combine with the mass of yolk. Add fresh strawberries mixed. Set aside in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
5. Serve with blueberries and whipped cream cake. For this perfectly fit the biscuits.